Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The Floufooz

     So as the sun was starting to peep over the horizon I realized I haven't posted anything in quite awhile. Things have been busy since last I posted I moved, finished illustrating one book, teaching and few new career possibilities have presented themselves.
     Thought I would share the work in progress from the next book I'm working on for another great author. You may remember Chuck from a few post back and these are just a couple pages from his adventure. Just a lil' over half way through the book but the challenge for me here is painting digitally. Its not my specialty but I really want to give the book a very painterly feel without it having an obvious flat "digital" look to it. Im pretty happy with the way some of these are turning out. It's definitely a re-learning process ( not that i knew much to begin with lol) in photoshop but I'm enjoying the process. More stuff coming soon, until next time take care all :)


   

No comments:

Post a Comment