Thursday, April 25, 2013

Wednsday's woman #14

On April 8th Annette Funicello passed away, she was one of my favorite Disney actors. When I heard the news I started sketching a few doodles of her from the first movie I saw her in, Disney's Babes in Toyland. I remember we had recorded it off the t.v when i was a kid and it  went right into my little library of movies i constantly watched. At first i was gonna do a piece from just that fil, but for whatever reason i felt bad neglecting her as a Mousketeer or her time as a beach bunny in the 60's surf films. Soooooo i decided to do all three. These are just my ideas that i got down in my sketch book . i hope to have the final pieces in a week or so. Until then listen to Annette sing a song that comes to mind around the first of the month. See ya next wed:)





No comments:

Post a Comment