Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Wednesday's woman #17

Hi guys, just barely made it before midnight. Been a very busy bee lately and on top of everything I'll be moving within the next couple weeks. Kinda excited and at the same time scared to have my own place :) anywho , more on that later. This week I just wanted to share some of my exploration drawings for a illustration of my favorite mermaid, ARIEL!! You guys have no idea how obsessed I was with this movie when it first came out. I was the proudest kid in the second grade with a little mermaid coloring book...until the other kids made fun of me for it. Sorry rambling again, so basically I just wanted to draw Ariel in the moment just before she looses her voice. In the first rough I think she's to scared lookin. Yeah I'm sure she was scared in that moment but she was most def. not the victim. She a made a choice and I wanted to show her standing firm in her choice even if she was scared of those gnarly green hands coming for her. Anywho, hope to have the final done after my move. See you guys next week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment